As nowadays everyone is very concerned about his looks especially about facial looks. So, the dental problems also effects over face and looks so people rush towards the dentist to sort out the dental problems weather cavities or yellowing of teeth on even losing of teeth due to any internal or external causes. Dental implants in Lane cove are a dental technique in which the root of a teeth is implanted in the jawbone and then allow it to grow with the jawbone. It may take few weeks or sometimes a month to mimic the artificial teeth root to grow with the jawbone without disturbing the nearby teeth. This technique is introduced by a Swedish surgeon Per-Ingvar Brane mark, in 1952. The artificial teeth root will allow the teeth to stand in the jawbone. After its implantation the artificial teeth root will fuse with the jawbone from one side holding the teeth on the other side, this whole process of fusion with the job on his called as, Osseointegration.
Why do one need a dental implant?
Not everyone needs this treatment or some dental problems can be resolved without dental implantation but here we will identify or point out the situations in which one needs dental implantation.
- If you lose one or more teeth in an accident then you may go for or a dental implant in which the artificial teeth will be implanted in your jawbone which will help you out in function or also in aesthetic way.
- Denture is one of the dental techniques used to fulfill the loss of any teeth it may be due to an accident but this method is less desirable due to its inconvenience and also it affects the sense of taste because in this and artificial appliance will be put in the place of the teeth.
- Dental Bridge work is also very common in dentistry in which are teeth is placed in the place of the previous natural teeth and the teeth is free to adjust over there with the help of the nearby teeth creating a connection Bridge between them.
- The location of the teeth is accounted to decide whether the patient is capable to dental implants or not.
- The quality of the jaw bone is also considered while doing dental implants. If the jaw bone is not so healthy or capable of holding and growing with an artificial teeth root then a good dentist will not be recommending you to take dental implants as this will be more damaging for your jawbone.
- The health of the patient is also considered while doing dental implantation that it is the patient capable of surviving this surgery or not.
- It’s also all upon the decision of the patient that whether he wants to get the dental implants or not. Closing of teeth is somehow difficult to you live but it is possible to live without getting dental implants.
Care tips to follow after dental implants
- Dental implants may result in a risk of getting inflammation of the can come then surrounding teeth roots which accounted as the serious problems of the teeth and also known to be as peri impactites. This condition may cause a damage to the natural teeth as well.
- The inflammation of the gums over the teeth boots maybe due to over biting force and also due to the bacterial infection as well. So, one must take care by eating anything after getting dental implants.
- The dental implants can be lost also by damaging to the naturally occurring teeth if the peri impactites condition is left untreated So when you see even little symptoms of this condition you may get treated it well.
- Few must have good oral hygiene conditions after getting dental implants in order to protect it from any bacterial infection.
- Mostly the dental implants do not survive a heavy bite force so you must take care of it while eating by getting small and soft bites in your food.
Root canal treatment
Root canal treatment is a series or sequence of treatments in which the pulped teeth is treated and this is maybe due to any microbial invasion or bacterial infection. This kind of treatment is very useful in the emergency situation if the bacterial infection is spreading all over the mouth. The root canal treatment in Sydney main take 60 to 90 minutes or can exceed this time limit if the infection is great making the surgery more complicated. After getting root canal treatment the patient must visit his Dentist at least 2 times to ensure that the surgery is successful.